9/7 Ming PMPS = 349

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

2. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Yay for blue! Keep working it Ming!
    Hope you have a nice weekend, whatever you wind up doing!

3. Crista & Ming

+4 = 205

My mom is making me go run errands with her. :woot: She said, "You are too lazy! You need to at least do one thing today!" Which is true. I have a list of stuff I've been putting off doing: getting a haircut, going to the bank to fix my credit card (they gave me a card with the wrong name), and buying supplies for the pets.

4. Crista & Ming

PMPS = 349

I think I will attempt to test in the wee hours of the morning tonight unless he continues to bounce.

I ended up buying more meat for Ming and tried beef. He likes it!

5. Crista & Ming

I also found this old video of Ming playing with a cheeseburger wrapped. Pre-diabetic days.

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Lovely and so lively little Ming ! So happy you shared this ! :bighug::bighug: Cute sweetie :kiss:
    and your mom is RIGHT, you can tell her I AGREE with her: "You need to at least do one thing everyday that is FUN for you!!" .... Did you go away for a few days or did you go bicycling (you were supposed to... :p), did you do something else except from working, errands or taking care of Ming ?? :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Crista & Ming

@Ti-Mousse Haha! As much as I whined about being dragged outdoors, I do feel good after hanging out with my mom and walking around and generally just moving my body lol!!!! And yes, I went biking last week! :smuggrin: And plan to again next week! I also bought a paint by numbers kit and started on it last night and plan to do some more today.

Hope you did some fun things today too :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Paint by numbers is fun and very relaxing.. Great for biking!!
    For me today was not fun but I'm glad it's done.. cut a huge dead branch from one of our trees! Will do better tomorrow!
    Have a great evening! :)

Crista & Ming likes this.