9.8 Bella amps 301,+4 175,pmps 205,+3 85,+4 80,+6 65

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2250459/
    Bella is either on a weird bounce as he doesn’t really have them much anymore or what I’m guessing is he got in her food (i was so tired, forgot to pick it up ff gravy) I leave it on her tree as he’s NEVER gets up there but he may have?? We will never know, anyway he will come down
    Sending vines to all in need @Squalliesmom,@LizzieInTexas, @Phoebes and to all beans:bighug::bighug::bighug:thank you for what you do everyday and NIGHT
    Abby is doing better, the lb was full of big pees, gave more fluids, uromax and pain med?, not sure how long I’m supposed to give fluids and pain meds, guess I need to call, I didn’t ask at vets ugh
    I’m not sure how to tell if she’s in pain, can someone help me with that please, what are the signs of cat pain, she’s just laying in her side sleeping wondering if I should give pain meds (bupe)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow Bella. It looks like he got into the gravy food. I'm sure he'll come back down soon. I'm glad Abby is doing better. Sending prayers.

It's very difficult to tell if a cat is in pain most of the time. I know that doesn't help much. If they are in a lot of pain they usually meatloaf not lay on their side or fuss when you pick them up.

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Sending healing vines to @sch
    thanks Carla, I went ahead and gave it to her just in case, guess it’s not gonna hurt her, better to be safe that’s she not in pain and with her hyper t makes her relax some

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope Bella feels better real soon.

Bellasmom likes this.
  5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

It seems like it's that Time of the year. Ravan's bounce went High & some other's also.

Hope Bg comes down for all our kitties! :)

Bellasmom likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

What a life
    5468DC01-2E53-4AD1-B2E6-E34DFB0BE491.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  7. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Beautiful, soft baby.

Bellasmom and Amanda & Shmee like this.
  8. Bellasmom

And we are diving:eek: no sleep again tonight:eek::eek:

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Will you please ask Bella to stop that non-sense??? :facepalm: He's apparently telling Luci that nighttime is the righttime!:eek: I know that @Olive & Paula likes those midnight swim sessions too...

Did you see her SS this morning? She's done that jazz the second night in a row to DH...he's tired too and wants to go to bed! :arghh::arghh: They're numbers look a lot alike!! She's high then hangs in the trees (yellow) all day..then decides late at night it's time for a little moonlight surfing...talk about bad timing:mad:...we're too old and tired for this silly girl's crazy schedule...DH got up to check on her in the wee hours (2 am our time) and put out more MC...

Those two need to go to the beach when it's safe - in the daylight thank you very much! Tell Bella to think of the example he's setting for the other kittiehs...like that silly Luci...could be others are watching...looks like @Amanda and a Loudogg might have been out there night before last too...those cats...wearing us all out...:banghead::banghead:

And now whispering...but they are getting to spend a little more time in that healing lagoon...

He sure looks cute stretched out on his little kitty cat bed...I just want to reach out and scratch that little tummy of his!

I sure hope Abby gets to feeling better soon! My Abbey is looking a bit better too as she's been quarantined to the garage since I can't watch her - she's been getting into it with a feral neighborhood cat - and she's not coming out on top of those altercations! Keeping her in until we can shoo that bad boy away! A neighbor told me during the sale that he caught that bad guy impregnating his cat! And now she has 6 kittens to prove it - he was just getting ready to take her to our local vet for the fix...Personally I blame him for letting her out! But you can't stand there and have that conversation with the guy after the fact - what's the point? She's been taken care of now. He's a bit of a goof ball anyway...oh well..I have my hands full with my own issues - can't go around annoying the neighbors...I hate to call Animal Control about that bad guy but I'm not going to have him here attacking my Abbey when she's in her yard minding her own business... :mad:

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Sorry Olive set a bad example @Bellasmom , @Sue and Luci . I do wish she would switch to day swims.

Is it possible for you to trap the bad boy?

11. Sue and Luci

We have, but no luck... hope someone can wrangle that bad boy to a safe place.. he may be carrying disease and he’s not a nice character at all.. bad ole un neutered Tom cat on the prowl

12. Bellasmom

Bella is a bad boy, bad influence, it’s the catini’s he’s sharing, he uses them to draw kitties in:eek:

Sue and Luci and Olive & Paula like this.
  13. Sue and Luci

S
    so funny... can’t you just see them cavorting around out there??? Splashing around and playing daring games??

Olive & Paula likes this.