9/8 Gordy AMPS 411 | PMPS 282, +3=308

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Sep 8, 2018.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-7-gordy-amps-274-pmbg-37-39-o.202690/

Gordy is getting back to it. His PMPS is a little influenced because he finished off some gravy food I gave to Rex to convince her to eat. She licked most of the gravy so I let him have the left overs.

Rex must have an upset stomach still and is hesitant to eat. I got her to lick up an entire tube of the Tiki mousse treat and she licked sone gravy food and then some Tiki cat tilapia ... which she has never had. Hopefuly she continues to nibble.

Raptor has been cleared of ringworm! Turns out it was just skin irritation. That's a relief. The vet we saw checked her eye and said it may heal on its own. She agreed that if it were contagious, the others would be having symptoms. Unless the tummy upset is their only symptom they don't have anything. Other than that... she needed no more boosters since the shelter went overboard with them and is a seemingly healthy kitten. Everyone loves her.

She is napping now... I walked into the kitchen earlier, and she was curled up against Rex. I dont know if Rex realized that she was there... but it was real cute. Raptor keeps charging up her to play and loses her nerve. Maybe one day.... lol

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Awesome update on Raptor. That's cute she's sleeping with Rex without Rex seemingly aware. :cat::cat:

Hopefully you can get Gordy and Rex back to their normal eating habits soon. :bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for Raptor! That is great news. I'm glad Gordy and Rex are doing better. I hope they get back to 100% soon. Sending prayers.

4. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

+3=308

Gordy's appetite seems to be back in place. So maybe Rex is just around the bend....

I gave her some Cerenia again (i only gave a half dose earlier). She did nibble on her regular pate I did for dinner. Didn't eat all, but did at least half.

But as of right now.... seems like another quiet night here. I'll grab a test before I decide to sleep and see what Gordy is doing. You never know what he has up his kitty sleeve.....

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  5. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Great news on Raptor! Ring worm is terrible to get rid of. Toby (cubbies) had it as a kitten. Somehow he didn’t share it with any one else, but me. :D
    Hope Gordy and Rex are 100% soon.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.