9/8 Loudogg AMPS 136 +3 299 +9 326 PMPS 330 - Lou Pic!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 7, 2018 Condo

Good morning all!
    Lou had a very exciting day yesterday. He hit the lagoon both cycles, which is fantastic! I hope he can get back down and surf today, but not a bad start to the day. Caleb's been up all night getting things done. He ended up accidentally waking me up about a half an hour before my alarm would go off. Hard to be mad, but I think I may go back to bed and take a nap. T-minus 4 days until closing. I am so excited I could just burst! :D

I hope you all have a wonderful Caturday and I hope your kitties surf safely! Sending vines to all those kitties in need. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Lou. I hope you get a blue/green surf today.

3. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Excellent! :bighug::bighug::bighug: I am glad things are looking great for Lou and how exciting about a new place!

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Well, another bouncy day for Lou. I really wish he would truly get the hang of this FD on a depot insulin thing. Such beautiful numbers, but yet he'll still bounce after relatively safe numbers and sometimes not after lower numbers. The kid is an enigma. :rolleyes: Obviously he didn't care about his numbers today. He slept with daddy today and below is a pic of him sleeping between Caleb's legs, which I've never seen him do before. Hopefully he'll break the bounce tonight and Momma bean will get more accomplished in the way of packing. Hopefully we'll both be successful this evening! :joyful:

upload_2018-9-8_18-42-0.png

5. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

You're one handsome dude, Lou!

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  6. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

"my new spot" lol