9/8 Luci AMPS 333, PMPS 325 - and then off to the lagoon!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Luci stayed out of the lagoon - UNTIL LAST NIGHT!

Luci decided last night that she'd had enough time lounging in the trees and decided it was time for a moonlight swim - I wondered if he had contacted @Olive & Paula about...or finally got @Bellasmom's message about those catinis...maybe she felt like she was missing on out @Amanda and a Loudogg antics in the lagoon??? Who knows what these cats are thinking...:facepalm:

Fortunately DH was on duty until around midnight - 5+ and was monitoring her frequently and giving her MC food to steer her away from the sharks. He did a fine job...she's a bit high this morning at 10+ with that 349...but we'll have to see what she's going to do with that this morning - as we have our final half day of garage sale and then the dreaded clean up - where all the remaining stuff has to be loaded up for Sal's or other donation destinations. Some of it already slated for the garbage man...

I keep hoping that special customer will come by and say 'what would you take for all of it' ?? Don't we all?
    I did have a lady come by yesterday and buy ALL of our left over tequila bottles - those big blue ones - so pretty...but you have to use them for that special project...

Hope everyone here in L&L is doing well and ya'll have a wonderful Caturday. Prayers, hugs and vines to those in need...I'll be glad to get back to my reading soon (missing everything on the boards except for just a few)...:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I think miss Luci has tt Bella about contraband and how to get it:eek:

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Your link to yesterday doesn't work. Glad Olive had company last night. It's always more fun with others.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens last night. I hope Luci slides back down slowly. I hope you sell lots of stuff this morning.

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

You did ask Luci to take it easy while you did your rummage sale. ;)

It looks like she's adjusted to the 0.75u depot well. :D

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good Girl Luci, your timing has been impeccable to help momma and daddy with the garage sale!