9/8 Tina AMPS 122 +3.5 87 +6 122 PMPS 117

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Happy Sunday,
    It's bright and sunny out. It's also football Sunday, and I'm not sure I'm ready for all that! It signals fall though - the best weather time of the year, for me anyway:) Only supposed to be up to 99 today, haha.

I over-reacted to the low yellow yesterday. I blamed myself (how did insulin not get in), then just melted and cried. Tina's numbers have been quite predictable, and I knew something was wrong. The over-reaction was a build up of all the worry and concern, lack of sleep, extra money spent to try to "buy" her health back, and just all the rest of life stuff!
    Anyway, lots of stress was released and today is Sunday:bighug:

It looks like a hairball is what caused the rise, because she went from AMPS 120 to 218 at +3 to 184 at +6, coughed up hairball at +7, and was 100 by +8. I ordered some Vet's Best Hairball Relief I saw recommended here on Health, and will see if it helps. She is grooming a lot more (was only licking her paws as the nerves regenerated), and she's more a medium hair than a short hair kitty. I won't miss brushing, which she loves.

Have a great day dear ones . . . and kitties too:cat:

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Looks like getting rid of that hairball was good for both of you! It can get to be too much sometimes and the stress needs to come out somehow, sending you a bunch of :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    It's Nascar this afternoon, which means I can go curl up with Leo and my book!
    Have a wonderful day Jan!

3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Sorry that yesterday wasn't the greatest day for you. But it happens, sometimes it just that one more thing, like the straw that broke the camels back.
    Remember, you're not alone, we all get frustrated. I hope you feel better today and like you wrote, today is Sunday.
    Glad Tina's numbers came down for you.....:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

I went to Texas Motor Speedway about 10 yrs ago, and thoroughly enjoyed the (loud) upclose experience! After that, I enjoy it on TV a lot more:)
    Tina has been my steady peace recently. When she had a hiccup, everything poured out. Undoubtedly, I know folks here get it!
    Enjoy, pet and love Leo for me, and have a great day. Leo is set up well - no worries today:bighug::bighug::bighug: Zoom zoom!!!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

I'm very thankful I'm not alone:)
    It was that one more thing, exactly. The tears are gone, and I appreciate the understanding:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: I have a dense coat of fur on my legs, trying to make me very lazy. This furry has squinty eyes gazing toward me, trying to put me to sleep!

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Jan.... :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    It feels good to let everything out! We're all facing the same problems so we understand each others! We're stressed and worried, but always remember that you're doing all what can possibly be done for your little Tina and she is there because of you! She could not have a better mom than you!!

Now, how about tears of joy because of that nice GREEN (87) ! :p

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see some green today. Sorry things were so stressful yesterday. I'm glad today is better. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: