9/9 Cameron AMPS 152, +3 186, +6 168, +9 135, +11 179

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Leah, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Leah

Leah Member

Yesterday

Morning all! I had early morning insomnia, so I managed to get a +10 for Cam. Other than that yellow he's starting the day off right. Keep in the blue, kiddo! That would be fitting with all the rain we're getting today ;)

The temps are right for open windows, which always riles our civvie up. I could tell Cameron was feeling better because he was taking turns chasing and being chased. It's so nice to see him playful again! I really hope it lasts. I even caught them grooming each other for a bit. I do wonder if Cameron being ill has been the cause of Smudge spraying in the lb. Like, he started thinking he was king of the heap without the older, wiser Cameron to put him in his place! It would be nice to have such a 'simple' cause for that behavior and to think it might die down as Cameron improves.

Sending good vines to everyone today, let's hope it's a nice peaceful Sunday for all of us!

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Fantastic news on Cameron being more playful!

I have a feeling he may break the bounce today. ;)

Leah likes this.
  3. Leah

Leah Member

Ooooh, fingers crossed. That would be great! I had no idea he identified as Tigger until this diabetes adventure!

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  4. Leah

Leah Member

I think he's really feeling good in these numbers this morning. It's the first day i can remember that there's still food in bowls at +5. Normally he's scarfed it all down, his and Smudge's - probably a blessing in disguise for Smudge since he was getting hefty!

5. Leah

Leah Member

Cameron is definitely rocking the insulin today! I'm so happy he's finally having a good blue cycle!

6. Leah

Leah Member

So, he's 135 at +9. Any thoughts on dose for his PM shot if he stays lower than my current 'lowest shoot'?

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

What are you comfortable shooting? I see the lowest you shot was a 166. If you do shoot low, would you be able to monitor for a while? Do you have HC, karo, or honey on hand? Do you have plenty of supplies?

8. Leah

Leah Member

I shot a 152 this morning ;) i'm fine shooting above 125,i think. We do have a hypo kit, and we're not afraid to use it!

9. Leah

Leah Member

+11 179. I'm feeling good about shooting his usual.

10. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Whoops, I totally overlooked that 152. :oops:

You can bring that number lower each time after you see what Cameron does. :D

Leah likes this.
  11. Leah

Leah Member

He was great tonight at PMPS - 170. I shot the dose and his +3 is disappointing - 208. But at least it means i can sleep soundly tonight ;)

Have a good night!