9Lives Meaty Paté Super Supper Question

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Blamethecats and Hannah, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blamethecats and Hannah

Blamethecats and Hannah Member

Does anyone feed their kitty 9Lives Meaty Paté Super Supper? I am currently trying to find foods that Hannah will like better than her current Fancy Feast varieties. Of course, I'm trying to find foods that are 8% carbs or less. The Shortcut Shopping List shows Nine Lives Ground Super Supper but not 9Lives Meaty Paté Super Supper. Are they the same thing? Anyone know?

2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

We are working on an update to the food chart. The 9 Lives Meaty Pate Super Supper is 4.5.

3. Blamethecats and Hannah

Thank you so much!! Hannah really likes this one (at least for now), so I'm heading off to the grocery store to buy more. It's great that you are working on an updated food chart. That will be such a great help!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Sharon14 likes this.
  4. EGJ1976

EGJ1976 New Member

Hi all, my boy was just diagnosed with diabetes. I have yet to start administering shots but will be soon. The vet is recommending purina DM but it's very expensive. What is the best food everyone is finding that is similar? Where is this food chart?

Thanks

5. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome! The currently existing food chart is here: FoodChartPublic9-22-12.pdf

6. EGJ1976

EGJ1976 New Member

So if I am reading this chart right.......... this Tiki Cat food looks pretty good! Has anyone tried or looked further at this brand? I have the boy who has diabetes and my girl who will be joining him on his diet so she stays healthy as well.

7. Blamethecats and Hannah

Okay, we're back from the store and also bought 9Lives Meaty Paté with Real Chicken & Tuna. Do we have a carb count on this one? Would it be 4%? We so look forward to the new-and-improved food list.

8. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

The chicken & tuna is 3.9. We're having trouble getting true, as fed numbers from some of the companies.:banghead:

9. Blamethecats and Hannah

Thank you so much, @Sharon14. I cannot imagine the amount of devotion and research that go into an undertaking like this.

10. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

I buy the 24 pack of 9Lives Meaty Pate. Super supper, chicken and tuna, and whitefish. My cat loves them but my other cat, Kitty, won't touch them. He's a friskies fan but that's ok because Kitty isn't diabetic.

11. Blamethecats and Hannah

Yep, Hannie also loves the 9Lives Meaty Paté Super Supper... at least for today. Of course, that could all change by tomorrow. Anyway, I went online this morning and ordered a case, should we get lucky and she continues to like it. As for the other flavors you mentioned, she won't touch them. Getting her to eat is so challenging!

StephG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.