A day in the life of my diabetic cat

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lisa and Jenny, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Jenny

Lisa and Jenny New Member

Jenny's energy has been so good!

In the morning she wakes me up, sometimes climbs onto the breakfast table with me (do not encourage this at home!), or wants to crawl into my lap. After lunch today we played with her favorite string, I blew a few soap bubbles at her (a new toy I read about in one of my cat books) and she chased around a rubber band until she was tired. Now she is curled up on my bed and the house is so quiet. It was quiet like this the times she was in the hospital. I've gone to check on her a couple of times and she is curled up in a little ball, kind of burrowed in among the pillows. I'll be glad when she wakes up. Last night she was so well rested that she still had the energy to patrol the house for raccoons when they appeared outside the windows and curl up on the couch with me for a few chin scritches.

I love this little cat so much. She is much more affectionate than I deserve for the amount of attention I pay her.

Lisa

2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for the nice post. Give that little cat some chin scritches from me. cat_pet_icon

Jeanne

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

sounds like the purrfect kitty day to me!

4. Lisa and Jenny

Lisa and Jenny New Member

Yeah. We are all trying so hard to give our kitties good homes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.