Accidently gave wrong insulin

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Libby and Sterling, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libby and Sterling

Libby and Sterling New Member

omg...i don't know what to do...i have been in a fog all day & i just gave Sterling my Novolin N insulin instead of his PZI vet...i gave him 5.5 U...is he going to be alright or do i need to take him to an ER? please someone tell me what to do

2. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

hey there, i saw your post on FB and will go back & forth between here and there. i don't know much about acro but i see carolynn is around on FB and i'll stay up for a couple hours and can hold hands if need be

3. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

What's his BG numbers? Can you test to see how he's reacting and post the numbers?

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

How did everything turn out Libby? I think it was Lorna that gave a huge dose of R once, and everything turned out ok. Girlcat just got lots and lots of gravy!

5. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

hi, libby
    just wanted to make sure everything went okay.

6. Libby and Sterling

Libby and Sterling New Member

thank you all...yes ...Sterling is fine...gave him the gravy & karo mixed in & he turned out a-ok...i just a huge freak-out & it wasn't really neccessary...thank you all again for the tips & concern :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.