Accu-Check Aviva meter for sale

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Used for 2 weeks as a back up, basically new, with 75 - 28g lancets, 75 test strips, case, manuals...........$60 - I will take care of the shipping. I'm in Canada and this unit is in European test numbers which if in USA you just multiply the reading by 18 to get the US result. If interested send a PM
    Shawna

2. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

Hiya Shawna,

Since you're familiar with the Accucheck Aviva I'm just wondering if you might be able to help with this poster's query here:
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=116396#p1223373

Possibly not, but just thought I'd ask....

Thanks

Eliz

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Thanks Eliz........but I only used it for about 2 days when Davidson was first Dx's when I ran out of the ReliOn test strips.......don't really know much about it other then it gave me comparable readings and once I got the other test strips I didn't use it again...........not sure I'd be of any help since I didn't even read the manual...........I'll have a look though and see what error code is coming up and see if my manual has any details to help her out.

4. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

Put it on kijiji. Maybe a little cheaper. I sold a meter for $20 recently with 25 strips to another person with a cat.

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Thanks............I paid over $75 plus the strips............I'll post there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.