Alice 10/16 AMPS 247 +3 196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AliceMeowliss (GA), Oct 16, 2019.

1. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/alice-10-10-amps-318-5-161-9-94.220312/

We have been on this dose two weeks. Seeing some decent blues starting to work their way in. I’m wondering if I’ll be able to hold this as a vacation dose? I leave on the 24th.

Alice went to the vet again yesterday (poor baby has some serious vet trauma these days) so she could get a blood draw for her thyroid testing to rule that out as anything related to her fur loss on her belly and in front of her hip.

These blues make her feel lovely though, I can see it about her, and the vet always tells me how great she looks now.

Hope all are well. <3

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Alice does look amazing. Every time you post a picture I just can’t believe how far she has come!

Sorry I can’t advise for vacation dose, maybe you could include a vacation dose statement in your title to get more attention :)

I hope that poor Alice doesn’t have a thyroid issue, that would be so unfair for her to be burdened with one more affliction. Geeze. She’s such a little survivor :)

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Since you're still over a week out, let's see how Alice likes this dose and if she stays in those lovely blues. Holding her in that range while you're away isn't a bad thing at all...

And let's see what the doc has to say about that thryoid test.

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

IMG_0228 (2).JPG My Alice looks a lot like Yours!! :)

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Alice is looking good right now, but things could change over the weekend. Why don't you post Monday and ask about a vacation dose then. I hope you get good results back on the thyroid testing.

6. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

She had a sister in her litter with more spots actually! Looked much closer to your Alice. :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.