Alice 10/7 AMPS 161 +4 82 +5 91 +7.25 286 PMPS 430

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AliceMeowliss (GA), Oct 7, 2019.

1. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

last post

I did not want to get up today but Alice rather insisted on it. Silly cats like food. :p

Today I’m worried because my best friend’s dog has been vomiting all night. She has a lump on her belly. My friend is broker than broke right now and I’m trying to scour the Internet for assistance. I love that dog, I helped her find that home with my friend. She always looks like she is smiling. I’m hoping they will find a way to get her to the vet today. :(

Hope all your sugarcats are well today!

B347C51F-0AD3-43A1-BF9D-1A90AB816945.jpeg
    Snuggles. <3

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Alice surfs safely today. Sending prayers for your friend and the dog. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Alice just looks so well! I am so happy to see how healthy she looks :)

I really hope you’re able to find something for your friend and her dog. If not I hope the pup gets better soon. Thinking of you :)

4. AliceMeowliss (GA)

Aw Leona the dog isn’t vomiting now, which is good, and she’s drinking fluids, so far so good, anything to buy time to find a way to afford the vet visits, helps.

Alice saw a happy happy happy happy green at +4, at 82. She has been running consistently too high for my comfort and over renal threshold for all that pesky glucose, so I’m thankful to see her at this spot. I figure like usual in a few days 1.5u will make her read hypo slightly again.

I seriously think calipers may need to be in our future because her magic dose is I think right now just a microshave below 1.5u and I can’t seem to get it right! Sigh.

One of the ginger boys is making biscuits on my belly, all the other boys (ginger and bunny) are sleeping in their little spots. It’s a happy room. :cat:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Reason for edit: 82 not 86
  5. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I love a happy room of cats! Prayers you can help get Leona feeling better. Sweet sweet picture of little Alice!

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

That sounds just Lovely! :)

upload_2019-10-7_10-57-8.jpeg

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Love your happy room! And what a sweet picture of Alice!
    I hope Leona keeps improving and your friend can get her to the vet soon. Sending a ton of health and hope vines. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. AliceMeowliss (GA)

I am in a lot of shock about Jill.

Trying to get on with my day because I must. We finally got autumn in, here in Oklahoma. It’s pretty out. But chilly for me.

I came across this from a friend, a tattoo ink that may help detect changes in blood glucose and ph? I guess it is old news by two years after googling, but still cool technology in medicine. If Alice could have a small tattoo on her ear instead of pokes every day. One spot on her ear has some scar tissue already built up, and I know she hates when I poke there. :(
    https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=116893#

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Such a cute pic of Alice! She does look much better!! And some nice numbers too!! Woo hoo...lagoon time for lots of kitties :)

10. AliceMeowliss (GA)

She bounced back into yellow, but it sure was great to see those nice numbers again! Happy. I can tell she feels better when she is lower. Yay. :D

Sonia & Leo likes this.