Alice 11/6 AMPS 272 +5 355 +8 444 / PMPS 398 +4.5 332 - sleepy video

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AliceMeowliss (GA), Nov 6, 2019.

1. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-letting-me-test-amps-pink-yellow-day.221257/

“Once there was a cat
    She always wanted to play
    With a baseball and bat
    But to her dismay
    She noticed her paws
    Lacked thumbs to hold on
    And she felt terribly flawed
    Her sports dream, it was gone!
    Until she discovered
    By using her legs and her head
    That she had uncovered
    She could play soccer instead!”

So I have become my own timed feeder. :confused: I set an alarm for a “last call” snack at 3:45 AM, put the bowl and container in my room so I wouldn’t have to get up very far to feed her. It looks like I fed her and don’t even remember doing it!
    I think part of our pokie difficulties lately was maybe because she was “hangry” (hungry-angry). It seems like that is the case in part. She just had not been well cared for while I was gone, at all.

Not a bad day and I am hopeful this increase will get her feeling better too.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    Reason for edit: typo
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

She's so adorable. Good luck with the new dose.

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  3. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

Okay so I didn’t think I had a fur shot. I thought this morning was smooth.

So she is up to 444. :(

I need to get a ketone test in soon. Her weight is down slightly. 3.38kg today. I weighed her a week ago and somehow didn’t write it down but I remember it was down a little but not this much down. Too many days at high numbers. :( I am making sure she gets extra fluids through her food. Her fecal score is awful, really poor consistency and color bowel movements for the past couple cycles.

Maybe this pen doesn’t work anymore. I’m down to 20u or less in it.