Alice 8/10 AMPS 283 / PMPS 117

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AliceMeowliss (GA), Aug 10, 2019.

1. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s condo
    Wherein we were lastly discussing Alice’s sore pokey ear and my testing methodology......

I got a +4 but I don’t have the number with me.... yellow too. Yesterday was beautiful blues and greens. Sigh!

She is still trying to wriggle out of shots and tests. Why is she suddenly so upset about her shots? That scares me more that she might get hurt running off with a needle sticking out of her!!!

Bath time:
    2B19DD77-39B5-485E-8F28-611581F1F67C.jpeg

carfurby (GA) and Crista & Ming like this.
  2. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Maybe it’s time to set up a new routine for testing and shooting? Ming knows he needs to jump on the kitchen table for a test before he gets his meal. And then he goes to lay down on his box after eating and that’s when I shoot him.

3. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

An interesting thought. She gets the bedroom(s) and hallway and bathroom side of the house, so I’m not sure exactly where else I would set her up. Maybe I should migrate part of her “hospital” to an area in my bedroom. It might be easier on me in the mornings too. Hmmm....

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe it's something in the air. Furball has not been wanting to sit still for tests lately either. I haven't had a problem when I give her shot because I give it while she's eating. I hope you can work something out for Alice.

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.