AMPS=307, +2.5=111, +3.15= 62!!!!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Ozzy Pawzbourne, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

OMG! You are too funny! I darn near choked on my COKE! Not the kind a druggie uses! LOL! caffeine fix...nothing more!
    Got a gas fireplace so all is good. I just hope the dang water main doesn't bust again. Yesterday I was without water for a few hours! Thank goodness I keep a few large jugs (water not moonshine) around just for such occasions! :D:D:D

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  2. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Ozzy Pawzbourne Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you guys are all safe and warm. Sorry to hear about your water main. Hope all is well on that front now.

3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

If I could get it across the border and it wasn't so dang cold here, I'd send you some. It's so maddening. Got 3 small vials in my fridge that the DCIN person I called never got back to me about. I even told her I'd meet her half way travel wise to donate it but I never heard back. I have the impression they get a lot of donations up here because shortly after I called her, I saw a notification on their FB page offering Lantus vials in exchange for donations. I'm going to check with my local shelter and if they don't want it, I'll have to call DCIN again. If somebody doesn't take it soon, the stuff is going to expire before it can be used up.

4. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Ozzy Pawzbourne Well-Known Member

Just curious....what is DCIN? And why do you have extra vials? Hopefully because you are switching insulin or you have a kitty in remission???

5. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.