http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...not-shoot-was-that-the-right-decision.192188/ After 3 mornings of being low and not shooting, Bam's BG was at 453 this morning. I'm concerned now. Is 0.25 too low of a dose? We did not shoot yesterday morning because he was at 168. I put out a message last night but no one responded. I wanted to know if we made the correct decision. Still trying to learn all this and these numbers that are all over the place concern me. He is acting fine and eating well.