anyone familiar with this homeopathic remedy?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Snoops mom, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snoops mom

Snoops mom Member

2. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Check with Donna & Flame - I believe she uses it on him. I'll flag her to your post.

3. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

if you decide to try it, iherb.com may have better prices.

4. Donna and Flame

Donna and Flame Well-Known Member

Hi Althea,
    Yes, I've used it for Flamie for nearly 2 years now. I don't give it to him every day, but give it to him when his arthritis seems to be bothering him. I also use it myself when I overdo it in the garden, etc. And, yes it does work.

It seems to help Flamie when he is especially gimpy and stiff. Don't know if you remember, but he has broken his left rear hock joint twice and now the leg is filled with arthritis. I give him Cosequin or Dasuquin daily and I give him the Traumeel to help on the "bad" days.

I give him 1 tablet crushed into a powder and mixed with about a tsp of baby food. (I only use the baby food because he really likes it and I know he'll eat it usually. If I put in his regular food bowl, he may not get the whole tablet and my other cat shares food bowls, so I do the tsp of baby food.)
    It really doesn't have much taste or smell so he has never had a problem taking it that way.

I've recommended this to several people here.

Do a Google search and shop around for the best price online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.