Anyone from Northern NJ? Need suggestions for a vet

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ilovebubba, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovebubba

ilovebubba New Member

Hi All,

I was wonderingif anyone can suggest a name of a great vet in Northern NJ for my diabetic baby? If so maybe you could PM me?
    Thank you for your help!

2. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

What county are you in?

3. ilovebubba

ilovebubba New Member

4. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

how far away is morristown? i sent a message to a gal there to see if she's got any info for you, assuming it's not too far.

5. Wendy & Tiger

Wendy & Tiger Member

Hi -

I'm in Morristown, and very happy with my vet. But that's probably farther than you want to go... Where in Essex county are you? And how far are you comfortable traveling? (You can PM me if you're not comfortable posting it here.)

Thanks for the heads-up Cindy!

6. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

how about Bergen - I think Caryl & Alex are there - at least near Secaucus I think.

i'm in Middlesex - too far south for you.

7. ilovebubba

ilovebubba New Member

Thanks All! I am willing to travel at most 15 mins. I say that incase of emergency. I am in Northern NJ.

8. BobsMom

BobsMom Member

I am in Bergen County, if you would like the name of an excellent vet who is very knowledgeable about FD (he recommends home testing and fancy feast instead of prescription foods and has many progressive ideas regarding FD) please PM me. He is in Ridgefield, NJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.