Apr 18 Felix AMPS=266, +4=202, PMPS=273

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

last thread April 12

Felix got an increase this morning since it had been six cycles since his last green. He was getting nadirs in the 120s, though, and staying well below pinks, so it occurred to me (after I shot the increase :rolleyes:) that maybe these numbers would be good for awhile. That is, spending more time in blue instead of just flying through it on his way from green up to pink, and spending no time in pink at all.

... I think I just talked myself into that the increase was a good thing after all.

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Only one way to find out: wait and see!

Yo Chief Felix, any recipes you'd like to share? The Full Pink Moon is coming up on the 29th and in a few days there will be an OTJ party for Gizmo. We've gotta start planning.
    ~ Chef Rusty

Chubba (GA) and Susan&Felix(GA) like this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I think you had room for the dose increase. I hope it flattens Felix out in better numbers.

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  4. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I'll have to put my thinking ears on. One idea for the Pink Moon is rhubarb crumble with extra crunchy catnip crumblies. I wonder if Gizmo (@Chubba ) would like crispy Amritsari fish pakora? I think his momma doesn't like him to have much fishies, so it might make a special treat.
    --Chief Felix

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo! These sound great. And the fish is really exotic--very special indeed.
    ~ Chef Rusty

6. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Crispy Amritsari fish pakora sounds so very tasty. Momma won’t ever let me have fish ... so it will be perfect for my party. Mmm ... I can’t wait!
    ~Gizmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.