Are we heading for a hypo?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Allison Dubit, May 16, 2020.

1. Allison Dubit

Allison Dubit New Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Not sure why you increased. I’d test now. Did you feed when you got that 71?

3. tiffmaxee

Hey there. I am concerned if you aren’t checking that bg and feeding to prevent a hypo.

4. Allison Dubit

Allison Dubit New Member

5. tiffmaxee

You don’t want to increase because of a fur shot. You just continue on and let the depot rebuild. I would go back to .25. What are you feeding her? How old is she? Any other health issues? In the past did you follow one of our methods? Would you please add all this to your signature so you won’t keep getting asked?

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  6. Allison Dubit

Allison Dubit New Member

Thank you!

Profile and signature updated. I am brand new here and still learning. In the past I followed the Feline Diabetes Support Group on Facebook. They were very helpful, but admins have changed and they aren't so helpful anymore.

7. tiffmaxee

You will get as much help as you need here that I can promise. Thanks for adding a signature. What method are you following, SLGS or TR? When you get a chance add it to your signature please. If not following either yet I’d read the yellow stickies to see what I am talking about. And welcome to the best place that you never wanted to be at.