Attention NEWBIE DarnCat.....post on this thread.

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Karen & Smokey(GA), Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi DarnCat:

You posted in the middle of someone else' s thread and it will get buried.

I am starting this NEW TOPIC for you. You should get some replies on this thread:

You posted:

New post by DarnCat ยป Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:46 pm
    Our 13 year old was just diagnosed with diabetes, she will be getting her first injections friday 6 aug,I'm totally parinoid, will i give the right dose,am i doing it right, diet and a million other questions but trying to focus on her needs it's all about her not me, just want to give her the least pain and above all DO IT RIGHT.As DC (Darn Cats) caregiver, can't say owner since she's the boss, I hope i get over the panic attack when it comes to her injections. She's a beautiful long haired pure white, one blue eye one yellow.Our Vet in Brea California is awesome and been caring for her for about 8 yrs.

2. vansplic

vansplic Member

Hey DarnCat,
    I am Itty's mom and we are new at this too. just did our first home insulin shot about an hour ago and learned how to do the injections about 3 hrs ago. It really wasn't a big deal... Now if I can just get through the night without a panic attack about hypos every time my cat meows!

3. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

hey there DarnCat's caregiver, nice to "meet" you.

i work just over in xxxx on I. Hwy just past xxx. we're here monday thru friday at least from 8 am to 6 pm although here it is 7 pm and we're still at the shop. we live out in xxxx so i can even do a drive in on the weekend if need be. you'll be hearing about hometesting and lots of other stuff from everyone here pretty quick. let me know if I can be of any help with anything, i.e. hometesting lessons, etc..... just wanted to say hi at least for now from a local person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.