Aug 25 Felix AMPS=76, +1.5=70, +3=60, +5=101, PMPS=297

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

prior post Aug 23

I was thinking Felix might get an increase tonight, but I guess not.:D We're leaving around +5 for a get-together with my beloved's family (including a 3-week-old baby girl:bighug:); not sure when we'll get home.

So a low start is especially good, because if Felix is going to get up to shenanigans, I expect it early in the cycle. (It's off those pink or yellow preshots that he'll come up with a lime green after +6.:rolleyes:)

I hope he's not moving into another overly active phase quite yet. Next week, my parents are moving to a senior living apartment in the Twin Cities from southern Missouri. It was sort of planned, but then their house sold before it went on the market. It's been really hectic on their end the past few weeks, and tricky getting a place up here on such short notice--which they'll be moving into sight unseen. In addition to the scramble of getting furniture taken away the day before they leave and the closing and all, they have almost a 12-hour drive after the closing with their cat--a cat whose response to car rides has always involved a lot of vomiting and diarrhea. I hope my momma makes it to next weekend without having a nervous breakdown!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Felix surfed safely today. I hope everything goes well with your parents move and their cat will be okay. Sending prayers.

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Wow on your parents’ move! It could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. They won’t have time to worry and the improvisation might even be fun. Best of luck to them and to their kitty.

Does Chef Felix have a special dish to offer to a freaked-out cat?

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycle for Chef Felix!

Hope your parents move goes as smoothly as moves can go and their kitty fares well. Have they tried Feliway ? Or reduce remedy?

5. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks, all! I'll pass your good wishes on to my parents and to their kitty. I thought of sending them some Feliway but was concerned about shipping it since it's so hot where they are. I am going to treat the new apartment with it for when they get here. She has been enjoying her new luxury-sized car carrier, hanging out and napping in there, so hopefully she's making it feel like a safe place herself.

A dish for a freaked-out cat? Chef Felix thought maybe comfort food, like meowcaroni 'n' cheeze, but that's kind of heavy for someone who's car sick--probably better if that waits until she gets to the new place, too!

Felix considerately gave me a good number at +5 so that I didn't have to worry about him while I was gone. Good kitty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.