Aug 28 Leo +8: 101/5.6, AMPS: 83/4.6, +4.5: 67/3.7, +6: 70/3.9, PMPS: 77/4.3

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-5-9-3-67-3-7-5-25-85-4-7-pmps-83-4-6.201715/

Good morning all, best wishes and comfort to all in need, and I know there's so many of you out there. :bighug:

Just ranting: I feel like I'm on a crazy train!!! So many important details running through my head that my brain just might explode today!!! lol Scheduled moving day is next Thursday!!! When we moved here from BC, I handled sending my 17 year old son here in advance to stay with friends and my DH and I drove across the country with our giant malamute, Sabre, our Samoyed, Charlotte and our cat Smokey. This time, it's only one kitty and 5 hours down the road not 5 days and yet it feels like I am so not in control. Deep breath. I can do this without loosing what's left of my mind. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

@Wendy&Neko

Wendy, when you get a minute would you mind explaining why you suggested feeding Leo at +8 and the impact on his pancreas please?

Have a great holiday, when are you leaving? I hope you’re going somewhere far from the fires and smoke. :bighug:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

When a cat is nearing remission a snack at that time can often bring down the amps/PMPS. :D:bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Leo. :D I hope the move goes well. :bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Oh my friend, I feel your pain! Just 2 weeks left for me! I hope your brain can calm down a bit! I hate moving, even though my husband is fantastic and is already planning on making it as smooth as possible for me so I'm not (too) stressed out.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

Thank you Elise! I'll make sure I keep feeding him at that time. :bighug:

6. Sonia & Leo

Thanks Carla, I'm sure the move will go fine as long as I'm not in the loony bin! :smuggrin:

7. Sonia & Leo

Well your DH is a sweetie pie! I'm usually pretty zen, but my 25 year old baby just moved out to his new place last weekend and needed me to handle all his stuff as well, LOL. I'm sure it's just a temporary loss of mind, so many deadlines to deal with. I should be ok around cocktail hour tonight after I get everything done today. :smuggrin: We'll be there and somewhat settled when you move so if you need moral support or the name of a good shrink let me know. :D:D:D :bighug:

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  8. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Hahaha, awesome, thank you! :bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.