Aug 7 Felix AMPS=90, +2=59, +3=45, +4=66, +6=89, +9=116, PMPS=99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Aug 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

+3=45
    Felix just enjoyed a small helping of his Core with potato flakes and honey casserole. I'm glad to see him working it again but hope the lows won't stretch out over hours.

Catherine had her first dose of Orbax last night, but she wouldn't eat much of the food that had her s. boulardii and Canna-Pet in it, so I hope she isn't feeling the worse for it today.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Felix surfs a little higher for you and Catherine doesn't feel bad today. Sending prayers.

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  3. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

After a bit of steering with extra carbs, Felix went on to have another nice cycle today. So, after a week on this dose, that's the first of three under 50!

The past few days, I haven't been able to look at other people's spreadsheets. I get a mostly white screen saying my browser is too small (I use full screen on a large laptop) or I get one screen's worth of data but it isn't the most recent data and scrolling isn't an option. I've had the former error come up a few times in the past, but not on every spreadsheet, and it always resolved the next time I opened the browser.:bookworm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.