Bam's spreadsheet - not sure whether to lower dose or not

Discussion in 'Lantus / Basaglar (glargine) and Levemir (detemir)' started by Jill A, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jill A

    Jill A Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2018
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...fter-lowering-dose-to-75.191891/#post-2142991
    Hi,
    I have a 4 day weekend so I've been able to get in a few more tests at different times. He was at 426 at AMPS today. Dropped to 67 at +5 and then 134 at +7. Do I reduce the dose because of that 67 (he is at .75 units)? Or keep it the same since he hasn't been at the same dose for a week? I don't want to make the wrong decision. Also, I picked up some ketostix but have not been able to successfully collect urine yet. I will keep trying.
     
  2. tiffmaxee

    tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2013
    With SLGS any test under 90 calls for a reduction of .25 so your new dose is 0.50. Congratulations on earning a reduction.
     
    Jill A likes this.
  3. Jill A

    Jill A Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2018
    Will do. Thanks.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page