Benny 1/14; AMPS 172, +2 118

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erin & Scott, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Erin & Scott

Erin & Scott Member

New to this, my first post, but I've been studying and reading all of the info since Benny was diagnosed. We've been testing since a few days after diagnosis so I was able to backfill Benny's spreadsheet. I think we're headed in the right direction - it's been a steep learning curve for us, but we're feeling pretty confident that we can get him on track.

(hoping the SS link shows up, since this is my first post, I may need to edit)

Thanks for providing this wonderful resource for caretakers of diabetic kitties!

Erin

2. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome! It's good to hear you're testing and that things seem to be going well already. There is a lot to learn.

I'm not able to open Benny's spreadsheet. I don't know how to help you with that, but others here can if you can't get it to work yourself.

3. Erin & Scott

Erin & Scott Member

Thanks for your response; I went back to my Google drive and saw that I hadn't made the spreadsheet share-able. I've updated the link, so hoping it works now.

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

The spreadsheet is working, look at Benny go! :D

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome Benny and Erin! Nice looking grey kitty you have there!