? Best place to order new strips for AlphaTrak2?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sieden, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sieden

Sieden Member

I just found my old AlphaTrak2 that I used to use on Peanut and since the vet said that he had high glucose in his urine I want to order some strips and do some tests with it and compare the results to my current meter to make sure that my meter isn't like reading really far off, if it is then I need to buy a new one which is no big deal but I need to know. It's been so long since I've ordered the test strips that I can't remember the best place to get them and if they come with the testing solution or not. Could someone help refresh my memory please?

Thanks

2. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

@JanetNJ posted this on another thread:

"the cheapest place i've found for the alpha strips is adwdiabetes.com. They always have $5 off or sometimes 10% off coupon codes on retailmenot.com that you can apply, so it comes to about $48 for 50 of them. Amazon has them for 52 with same day shipping if you need them fast. "

The AT2 meter will read higher than the Relion meter. All pet meters give higher readings than human meters. However the information in the protocols is written for use with human meters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.