Blackie +6 - 163

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Still in the blues. :) Will await further testing until PMPS, and will be calling Mary then, too, to see where we go from there. This is the best day yet for Blackie. :)

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blue #s today! Looks like she is doing fine on this dose even on the lower PS you got this morning - looks like you may want to stay at this dose a while longer, though it depends on tonight's PS - if the #s go lower rather than higher I would lower to 1u, if they keep rising I would probably stay at this dose. The lower PS this morning could be a sign the dose is just a hair too high, but I don't see that in any other #s, so I'd probably stay here (barring a lower PS tonight).

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Oops, guess I read things out of order, just saw the other thread from today. If she has been eating heavily today, then definitely I would try a slightly lower dose tonight, probably 1u.

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

She threw me a red # PMPS, so per Mary's suggestion, we're sticking with this dose for another 2 more days and see where she's at. Still, though.. Was nice to see the blues. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.