Blue 7/5 AMPS 169

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Alexia and Blue, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

AMPS-169 .4u/1u
    +4 96
    +6 88

I have been doing 7% carb food to try and slow the drop, it seems to be working out. Tonight is the last night that I have to close until next week, I am excited about that and looking forward to seeing his numbers tonight. He seems to be doing great. Wants to play all the time now or sleep as close to me as he can get. He has also been doing a lot of licking of me. He has done this in the past and it then just stops. Is this diabetes related or maybe associated with the heat-he did this last summer too. I know he isn't thirsty because I put a can of water in every meal and there is always fresh water out. Alright I am going to give him a slice of turkey! I will post his numbers late tonight.

2. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

beautiful numbers, alexia.
    not sure about the licking thing. cleo has always been a licker.

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

if I were to guess, I'd say it's his way of claiming you. Since he's an only kitty, sometimes kitties groom each other, maybe he's just grooming you. Either way - I'm so happy to hear he's doing well and to see these numbers.

4. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

Chris- I know, I am getting all excited about his numbers!

Hillary-That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the chart, I got it all ready! He is giving me good numbers! I just did his +17 and got a 141! I think that that is an awesome number for that late! I can't wait to see the morning numbers!

5. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

these are excellent numbers and I'm glad the steep drop is slowing down considerably. I'm not going to say it, ;-) but I will think it and sing a little tune..........while I wait..... ;-)

6. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

I am getting great numbers today too!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.