Blue 7/5 AMPS 169

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Alexia and Blue, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

AMPS-169 .4u/1u
    +4 96
    +6 88

I have been doing 7% carb food to try and slow the drop, it seems to be working out. Tonight is the last night that I have to close until next week, I am excited about that and looking forward to seeing his numbers tonight. He seems to be doing great. Wants to play all the time now or sleep as close to me as he can get. He has also been doing a lot of licking of me. He has done this in the past and it then just stops. Is this diabetes related or maybe associated with the heat-he did this last summer too. I know he isn't thirsty because I put a can of water in every meal and there is always fresh water out. Alright I am going to give him a slice of turkey! I will post his numbers late tonight.

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Those #'s look awesome, Alexia. :) Congratulations! :)

His lack of licking may be diabetes associated, I'm not 100% sure. Blackie used to do a lot of things before the diabetes, and now not so much anymore. I've actually retrained her to start jumping onto chairs. Before the disease, she used to do that... Even layed on the couch. Not anymore. Am retraining her on that, too.

I think someone else may know more about that than I do.

I like your #'s as well as Blackie's. :) Both of our babies are doing well today. :) Oh, happy day! :) dancing_cat

3. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

Happy day! And Happy cat dance too! I love that!

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I couldn't resist posting that little kitty dancing. :) It's a good day for everyone here, I think. :)

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

I wonder if the licking has to do with getting salt? I can't imagine though that any cat on a commercial diet could be low on salt intake.... maybe just being friendly? ;-)

Awesome #s today!!! :D

6. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

+17 141!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.