Blue 7/7 AMPS 163

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Alexia and Blue, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

AMPS 163 S.4/1U
    +4 83

I am glad to see him still maintaining the blues, especially since he didn't get a shot last night low blues! Thank goodness I didn't name him yellow or red, :lol:!

2. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Ha ha and way better than mr angry pants. But if want want to call him mr green or mr turquoise. I think that would. Work too and I see you skinnied too. :)

3. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

I did skinny! Haha. And we got a PMPS 104- so we are doing as we did last night, no shot but 3% food. I wonder why he can maintain his days but not his nights? His morning is always higher and now he is giving me nights too low to shoot. I guess we will see....

4. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

+14.5 102! Wooo!

5. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

blue is doing so great! i'm guessing his pancreas is doing some very nice healing, as he's still going into very nice double digits even with some missed shots. :)

6. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

It is right of me not to shot since his numbers are so low for hours right?
    We free graze as well so his food is out and he does visit in throughout the night.
    My job called and they switched my shift from open to close tomorrow so I can't be back until later, so maybe it is good that he is doing well. Bummer I have to close though!

7. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

personally i'd shoot anything 140 or up right now, and if i chose to shoot lower i'd do it when i could be home to monitor throughout the cycle. but he's responding well to how you're treating him now, so i'd trust your instincts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.