Bubba 1.12 AMPS= 109

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Last Post

Good Morning L & L ~

Bubba is heading for another increase," sigh."....... as he doesn't want to give me green AMPS's anymore after 3 mornings of doing so. He tricked me...... Even his nadirs are higher.

I dewormed him and Forrest the day before yesterday to take having worms off the table ( he hunts in the basement) So,

For any newbies, please do not copy my dosing strategy. It goes against TR but, this is not our first rodeo on insulin and I am trying for another remission.

OT: My DS's thesis was approved on Wednesday! He can go forward now to return to the University of Toledo to defend his thesis. Proud Momma.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Bubba's numbers comes down for you. Congrats to your DS. (By the way, you put DH above.)

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Oh thanks, Carla, I will change that to DS.

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

The dosecrease threat has been issued, Bubs... :eek:
    Congrats to your son!

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Bubba what's with the blues? We know you can do better!:D

6. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Congrats to your son!

I hope the dosecrease does the trick, come on Bubba! :cat:

7. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Congrats to your son! ...and, by the way, I used to live only a few miles from Toledo. I got my Ph.D. at Bowling Green State University.

Fingers crossed that Bubba takes the doscrease threat seriously and heads back down.

8. Bobbie And Bubba

Wonderful accomplishment!! My son had a free ride at Toledo for his Masters and his Ph.D and had to leave for medical. He has an auto immune disease and has been very sick so for him to complete this is a huge accomplishment for him. Hopefully, he'll be able to continue onto Ph.D. but, he won't go back to Ohio now that he is married.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  9. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Congrats to your DS! Oh Bubba, spring is around the corner so keep it green so you can go outside soon buddy.

10. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Congrats to your DS:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Cheeky Bubba giving you a 60 now, doesn't give much wiggle room with the dose.

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

The increase threat is on the table, Bubba. The ball is in your court! The mousies are waiting for you to get green.

Congrats to your son, Bobbie. That's a great accomplishment and I hope he'll be able to recover his health and go on to his PhD.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Bobbie And Bubba

HA! You stalker, you,! LOL Yes, he doesn't give me much room for increasing now........I am really starting to think that maybe the 127 a few mornings ago was bounce from a lower number the night before that I missed. He is not being Mr. Flat cat like he usually was when he would go green........oh, Bubba! :blackeye:

Gill & George likes this.
  13. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Come on Bubbs , Elmo misses u at the Falls :bighug::) Congrats on DS’s accomplishment !!!

14. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Rightly so! Very impressive.

15. SMM

SMM Member

"Bubba is heading for another increase," sigh."....... as he doesn't want to give me green AMPS's anymore after 3 mornings of doing so. He tricked me...... Even his nadirs are higher.
    For any newbies, please do not copy my dosing strategy. It goes against TR but, this is not our first rodeo on insulin and I am trying for another remission.
    OT: My DS's thesis was approved on Wednesday! He can go forward now to return to the University of Toledo to defend his thesis. Proud Momma."

Thank goodness you wrote this about dosing, without rereading I was totally even more confused about dosing!

Congrats to your DS and the Proud Momma! :)

16. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Go, Bubbs!! I think he looks great, Bobbie

17. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Oh Bubba - the threat has been issued! Show mom some greens :D Congrats to DS!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.