Bubba 1.18 AMPS =97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good Morning L & L ~

It's been a few days since I posted. Since then I gave Bubba a tiny increase in hopes of getting rid of the blue AMPS numbers.

New people : Do not following my dosing as it goes against TR. We are being very aggressive as this is Bubba's 4th rodeo with insulin and I am home and can test often.

OT:
    I started searching for my ancestors and dropped down into a rabbit hole. @LizzieInTexas warned me....... Both sides of my family are from TN and I have traced them there until the early 1800's. Now it's getting harder to trace. Lots of fun!

Very cold here but not as cold as MS is , CRAZY . Stay warm everyone and vines to all Beans and Kitties.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Bubba. :D I hope he keeps surfing greens for you.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Early 1800's, great that you got back that far. I worked on my family tree a few years ago, picked my father's brain as best as I could. Also, getting him the Ancestry DNA test was a great gift.

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Really nice numbers out of Bubba. Keep it up, dude! :cat:

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice to see those green AMPS again!

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

It's a lot of fun and I was so surprised that some distant relatives had posted photos of my maternal grandfather and his siblings in the early 1900's, a photo I have never seen!. Then on my dad's side a relative had posted a photo of m great great grandfather and his wife who I had never seen even one photo of them. Very very nostalgic. To think that the series Outlanders started my quest to know my Scottish background and put me on this journey. :)

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Lookin’ good , Mr B :) Better shake a leg tho if you want outside for spring mouse season:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

8. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Looks like it’s working, go Bubba!

That ancestry stuff sounds like fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.