Bubba 10/20 AMBG 115 +3=67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Last Post

Good Morning L, B, & L ~

It's been a while since I posted. The last two days Bubba decided to give me blue starts and I have noticed his overall cycle is running higher. Tonight I won't be around to monitor, ( it's my 45th HS class reunion) so I decided I would bump him up a drop tomorrow to see if that could bring the cycle down , so didn't he give me a 67 today at +3. :rolleyes:

He has been having smaller poops lately so maybe a bit of constipation.......who knows with these guys.

He is now grounded from early morning outside privileges too. On Wednesday morning when I needed to get him inside to feed his 2nd breakfast and test so I could go to an appointment, he went AWOL for a while and made me late to my appointment. :arghh:

OT: Forrest continues to have his blow out diarrhea every 7-10 days. Otherwise, eating well and holding his own. He goes Monday to the vet for check up and BW. His teeth really need to be cleaned as there is so much inflammation present along with garbage breath ( sorry Forrest, it is what it is!) He isn't getting any younger so if all checks out okay now then I better get his teeth cleaned and attended to as I don't want it to prevent him from eating since he is Stage II CKD. I am hoping that he will be able to go under general anesthesia with that condition present.

Vines to all Beans and Kitties.

2. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Glad to hear this update Bobbie! Have a fun time at your reunion!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that green today. I hope if there is any constipation it clears up. Glad Forrest is eating and holding his own. I hope the vetty visit goes well on Monday. Enjoy the reunion.

4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Give him a shot of SEB and see if that will get things moving :D. I mixed up a small dose (MMR) the other day and it seemed to really help Gizmo. I had to syring it into him because he will no longer eat food with it in it. I just don't have time to do it regularly between my schedule and his meds.

How old is Forrest? I hope you can get his teeth cleaned. It will be interesting to see if it will resolve his blow outs :eek::joyful:.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He gets 1/4 tsp of SEB mixed with 1/2 tsp of AVJ twice a day in his food with extra water and once a day I am giving him 1/4 tsp of miralax. Also he gets 1/8 capsule of Natural Moves twice a day. Any more than an 1/8 f a capsule and he won't eat the food I mixed it in. :rolleyes:

Forrest is 17. We thought he was at least 15 but he told the AC that he was 17. He is quite an old man. Doubtful that the cleaning helps the constipation/ diarrhea blow outs, but I hope it will keep him pain free and eating. As the kidney thing progresses, he is likely to lose weight and I want to keep his weight on as long as I can.

Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  6. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

Have an enjoyable time at the reunion!
    It'll be nice for you to have some relaxation and fun - ENJOY!!!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Lovely +3 Bubba!
    Enjoy your reunion Bobby!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.