Bubba 10/23 AMPS 131, +3=75

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Last Post 10/20

Good Morning L, B, & L ~

Bubba got the increase to .25 unit yesterday AM cycle and today is probably some NDW. He is eating well, so I suspect this is some constipation as lately his poops are harder and skinny. I was giving him 1/4 tsp of miralax a day and I just took him back up to twice a day. Hope that helps. I dislike keeping the boys on the miralax long term as I think I read some contraindications about it, but can't remember what it was.

Forrest started slowing down on eating a bit so he had a vetty visit yesterday and had BW, ultrasound &X-ray, and had the renal cyst drained again. This time the vet only got 100 cc out of it. She thought it was enough to cause him discomfort as it fills up his abdomen. It was only 2 months ago that he had it drained. Evidently, he will develop scar tissues making it harder to drain and evidently momma will go broke.......but we do what we have to do for our babies. Waiting for the BW to come back so we know if Forrest can undergo anesthesia for a cleaning. I will probably be selling Girl Scout cookies door to door when I am 80 to help with expenses, LOL.

OT: DH has a landscaping business. I just happened to look out my kitchen window and saw Bubba jump up into his trailer with all his equipment. DH was just getting ready to pull it away to go work.........so glad I saw it so DH could shoo Bubba out, otherwise I picture him jumping out onto the highway........:eek:

Vines for all beans and kitties in need.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Bad Bubba! :stop:

Beth 73 likes this.
  3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

OMG! I think I heard your heart racing from here! :nailbiting: So glad you saw Bubba get into the trailer. Guess you'll be telling DH to check before he pulls out every morning! :rolleyes:
    Vines for good BW for Forrest! :)

Bobbie And Bubba and Beth 73 like this.
  4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

:joyful::joyful: I can see myself do the same. :oops:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you saw Bubba. How scary. I hope you get good b/w results back for Forrest.

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Vines for Forrest. I bet your heart was pumping right out of your chest this morning! See Bubba just wanted you to know you were alive.

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh gee Bobbie, I'm so glad that you caught Bubba jumping into the trailer!
    Work that dosecrease Bubba; bring those AMPS down to green!

8. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

I felt my BP go up as I read this , Bobbie !!! So glad you saw him !!! :woot::woot::woot:

9. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

So glad you saw Bubba! One of our work kitties nearly left with a customer jumping in the bed of the pickup the other day. Hope Forrest’s BW comes back good and his appy picks up!

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Bubba wanted to ride shot gun. Guess he will have to wait until DH leaves before going out.

11. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Whoops, Bubba! Are you your papa bean’s landscaping equipment inspector? Or maybe you scented a mouse hiding from you in the trailer? No need to give your your beans conniptions: home turf is just the ticket.

I hope Forrest feels better again soon. He and Bubba are lucky kitties indeed to have you both. Are they still liking kefir?

:bighug:Hugs and ❤️ And vines, Bobbie :bighug:

12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I feel so thankful that I happen to look at the window at the time I saw Bubba scale the trailer walls. :rolleyes: He probably did smell a mouse or something wild...... Seems like momma has spidey senses when he is in potential danger. :p

Forrest is not eating as great as he could. The vet left some info on my VM about his numbers. All looks good except the CKD is advancing..........I won't be able to talk to her until Thursday as she is part time in this practice. She did not say whether or not he was cleared for a dental. To be continued.

Yes, both boys are still enjoying the kefir. I forget to give daily and it's more like every other day or every 2 days. I need to get better with it.

How are you babies?

HWright likes this.
  13. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Good thing you have spidey senses when potential kitty danger arises. ;)

I hope Forrest feels better and that Thursday comes quickly for your talk with his vetty. Sending heaps of vines.

Glad the boys are still grooving with kefir. I can sneak a tiny bit in Bella’s and Dancer’s fuds. Spunky won’t touch fud with kefir in it but lets me syringe it orally. Go figure.

They’re doing ok,thanks for asking, Bobbie. Housecall hv came to recheck the clowder last week. Of course Bella goes invisible but Dancer is all schmooze and purrs, loves him and reiki energy. Spunky, who has been at-distance with him from the get-go, greeted him and allowed a little one on one together with him. Progress is progress, even though it’s taken some years.

A sudden rain with thunder and lightening has come upon us so I think I better sign off for now.

Hugs ❤️ and bushelsful of vines heading your way even if they might have some raindrops on them.:bighug:;)