Bubba 12/20 AMPS 113

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Morning L, B & L ~

He runs when he sees me now. He hates the enzymatic drops being put in his ears for the yeast infection. Unfortunately, we have 4 more days.... He spent all day long in the basement and looks sad.......

Vines to all Beans and Kitties in need

OT: Mom had a really bad day yesterday. As soon as I woke her up she started throwing up. Her BGs went really high. Her BP seemed normal.......not sure why this keeps happening. Heart doc thinks it's when her heart beat goes really low. A heart monitor was ordered for her to wear. It is coming from SF, CA and they called me to go over her insurance. I have called her back 3 times and left messages on her VM. Meantime, the monitor won't be sent out till I talk with them, :banghead: I think Ingrid went AWOL. How do companies stay in business with horrid customer care??? Vent over.....

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your mom Bobbie. :bighug::bighug::bighug: I wonder the same thing about a lot of businesses.....

Bubba whatcha doing up there? Come on down to the lagoon!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Bubba. I hate it when they run from you. I hope he surfs safely today. I hope you can talk to the person you need to soon. Sending prayers for your mom. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  4. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your mom's episode! And customer service is absolutely the worst in the US, especially at this time of the year! Sorry that Bubbs is avoiding you. Hang in there!

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sending mom vines
    Nice start Bubba, send ear vines

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Bless your heart, Bobbie :bighug: I’m so sorry the run around you are getting when trying to get help for your mom. Sending extra prayers for you both , of healing for your dear momma and peace for your heart ❤️ You are an amazing caregiver, Bobbie :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Bobbie, do you think one dose of Nux vomica 30c might help clear any toxins out of Bubba’s system ? Just a thot to ponder. It’s my go to with all my boys... Elmo gets it 3x a week to help his kidneys flush toxins from thyroid meds. Just a thot. Sending more prayers for ur mom and Bubba and YOU :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

My mom had to get a Pacemaker for a slow heart beat. She did just fine with it. :)

I know what you mean about Bubba running from you . Lately Ravan runs when i get ready to test him. And all 3 of my kitties hide when i get the supplements out & feeding syringe. Sometimes they just what a break I guess ?:)

Have a Nice day!:bighug:

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope your day gets better. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Uggh, so sorry for a horrible day. Sending vines :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Ever since I dressed up my dogs for their Christmas pictures, they run from me whenever I hold something that looks even remotely like antlers. ;)

...and I am sure that Bubba will get back to normal once those ear drops are done.

12. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Sorry about your mom. When my dad needed a new CPAP (I think that's what it's called. It's for sleep apnea) machine, they made him jump through hoops. Sadly, it's just what they do now. I hope you get the heart monitor soon.

Just a few more days Bubba. No more drops in just a few more days.

Hugs for you Bobbie.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug: