Bubba 2/16 AMPS =76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Valentine’s Day

Happy Caturday L, B, & L !

We started off the day with a partial FS again. I went one whole month without one and thought I had kicked the habit. I am going to blame it on an arthritic finger! LOL. :smuggrin:

Vines to all Beans and Kitties in need.

OT: Mom finished her OT and PT up by Thursday this week, so now it falls on me to continue with the exercises to keep her strong. She does not preform well for me. She plays the old age card, "I'm almost 100 years old, my back hurts....." yatta yatta. For the women coming into the house she was the "Unsinkable Molly Brown", LOL I have to get tough. :rolleyes:

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Lovely ss Bubba!
    This is day 10 on .5u....any plans for a reducie?

3. Bobbie And Bubba

I'm scared, Judy, LOL. I think maybe tomorrow. With the partial FS this morning I think one more cycle on this dose. And then I don't think I will take him to .25. It will be more like .30ish.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I hear you!
    If you're sure you gave a partial fur shot today, I might be tempted to wait a few cycles. If you decrease then he goes up, you won't know which caused it, the fs or the reducie.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

good point!

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  6. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Sorry about the partial FS.

Bubba is looking great, looking pretty flat, aren't you tempted to get the occasional test in the latter part of the cycle though? You know me I don't trust our FD kitties.:rolleyes:

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS Bubs.

8. Bobbie And Bubba

I probably should but he really does stay really flat. Look at 1/25 where I grabbed an AM +8 for giggles, he didn't move from the nadir. Usually the lowest he goes from the pre shot number is no more than 25 points and holds that till the very end where he starts going up a little. I guess I am getting to trusting that he has a pattern and won't switch it up on me. :rolleyes:

9. Gill & George

I would probably still grab a late cycle test or two right before making a dosing decision, just in case he switches things up.
    But that's just me, I have a suspicious mind:rolleyes:

10. Bobbie And Bubba

I think you are right. I think I am going to take Judy's advice also and not switch this dose up just yet since I had the partial FS.

Gill & George likes this.
  11. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Handling Momma Prayers loaded and sent to you Bobbie :bighug:❤️ My Mom's favorite line was always " well you just wait til you're 96 and we'll see how you do "...:rolleyes: Can't spank them , can't give them time out ...just gotta love them ❤️ Big prayers coming your way from my heart ❤️

12. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

PS ... you are my hero , Bobbie :bighug:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  13. Gill & George

It's hard caring for your nearest and dearest, my experience has been that they are better behaved with 'strangers' than with those closest to them. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Kris & Teasel and Beth 73 like this.
  14. Bobbie And Bubba

Exactly!!!

Gill & George likes this.
  15. Bobbie And Bubba

My mom says the same thing except insert 91 instead of 96. :p

Beth 73 likes this.
  16. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the partial fur shot, but Bubba is looking good. Good luck getting your mom to do the exercises.

17. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Good luck with getting your DM to continue her exercises at home Bobbie!

18. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Ugh to furshots! And they always sneak up on you too! I remember the day I had a partial furshot in the morning, and then Caleb had one that evening. UGH to the nth power!! :banghead: Bubba has been looking so good, and I think it definitely wouldn't hurt to give it a couple extra cycles to let the depot fill again. I can't wait to see how he does on the reduced dose! Best of luck with your ma Bobbie! :bighug::bighug: