Bubba 2/23 AMPS = 81 , +3.25=58

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Last Post

Happy Caturday L,B, L ~

Momma t/f/s and went back to bed. AH..... trying to wake up :coffee:

Bubba had a nice poop last night between 9P - 12 midnight. His numbers today reflects that. :joyful: We need a poop icon like on the iPhone. :D

Status quo every where else.

Vines to all Beans and Kitties in need.

Giomax and Gill & George like this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Good job Bubba. Olive needs a lesson, show her how it's done. My kindle has emoji buttons but when I use them on this site, they don't show up.

Giomax and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Testing my iPhone to see if the poop icon show

The answer is no.

4. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

:p We do need a poop icon! So glad to see such nice numbers for Bubba - yay for a good poop!

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    HAPPY POOP DAY!

6. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:
    Bubba and his poops, perhaps having a bloated tummy affects his balance on the board:p

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for nice poop last night. Nice numbers today. :D:D

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  8. Bobbie And Bubba

I am copying this dancing poop! LOL

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  9. Giomax

Giomax Member

Speaking of poop! Sorry to intrude on Bubba's nice thread, but Max has been having very bad smelling, loose (not liquid diarrhea but very soft) poos lately. The vet gave him some Metronidazole (which he hates) for "diarrhea" but I'm reading online that it's actually a parasite killer. I doubt he has parasites, but I've been giving it to him once daily anyway. It hasn't seemed to help the loose stools at all. He's been getting it outside the box as well and I have no idea why. He's always been fantastic with the litter box and even now he uses it to pee just fine but I keep coming home to soft poop smeared all over the front of the box and on the litter mat. It gets on his tail and feet as well. Any idea what could be causing this? It's been going on since before we went to the hospital on Wednesday.

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Very bad smelling diarrhea can be due to pancreatitis. Have you tried Florastor probiotic? You can get it at CVS ( it's cheaper online, but you might not want to wait for a shipment to arrive) The dose is 1/2 capsule is 250mg capsule (5 billion CFU) given twice daily. in food twice a day. It is undetectable in food. You give it twice a day and when diarrhea stops go about one week longer. If he is having diarrhea more than once a day you can try the emergency stop instructions. I am including the Foodfurlife page this information is on. The whole website on cats has a lot of valuable information.

http://www.foodfurlife.com/my-cat-has-diarrhea---what-do-i-do.html

Also, check out the information on Slippery Elm Bark on this link. It helps with diarrhea and constipation. I give it to my guys twice a day.

Giomax likes this.
  11. Giomax

Giomax Member

Thanks! I think I'll head over to one of the pet stores and see what they have in stock. About to make a Walmart run anyway....need to get some litter, some more canned food and some chicken to cook and make a broth. Sigh...#catmomlife

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  12. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Definitely need a poop icon!
    Very good job Bubba; a nice poop AND a nice AMPS!

13. Olive & Paula

@Giomax .

The metro is also an anti inflammatory if I remember correctly and helps if there is possible overgrowth of bacteria. Smokey was also suspect IBD. His stunk sooooo bad, you had to open windows in the winter. It filled the house immediately. It helped both my kitties (Smokey, Olive) during their p'titis.

14. Giomax

Giomax Member

So should I still give the probiotics? Won't that make you even more bacteria?

15. Olive & Paula

Giomax likes this.