Bubba 2/6 AMPS =80

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

1/30/19

Good Morning L, B & L ~

Bubba is doing well. I have been debating whether to give him another small reduction for good behavior ( more than a week in all greens) On Monday, at +3 he went to 50 so I thought that was a sign that I could tap him down a bit more. I think tomorrow I will try to give him something in between .75u and .50 and see how he does.

OT : Yesterday, while I was out and my SIL was holding down the fort, Bubba escaped outside. SIL was so upset, she went out after him and he just sat under the shrubs and in about 5 minutes he came back to the door to be let back in! WHEW! Momma called it his "Field Trip"

Forrest is having intermittent vomits and then blow out poops that need momma to clean his derriere and under carriage up. :rolleyes: He continues to want to eat, go outside, and play.

My mom is doing well. All good here.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice update for Bubba; I'm so happy to hear he's doing well! Bah on his escape though!
    What's up with Forrest? Would a probiotic help?

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. Peter Moore

Peter Moore Member

Escaped!? Fresh kitty! :) Glad he came home!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Bubba is doing well and he didn't go far when he got out. I hope Forrest's tummy issues get better soon. Glad your mom is doing well.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

I am giving them both one every day and also kefir. His colon has widen from all the constipation. Not quite mega colon yet. I think he has a motility issue. He also get egg yolk powder twice a day to help that.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  6. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Poor Forrest, I bet neither of you are enjoying the bottom washes.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Vines for your guy.

Bubba certainly looks good on the dose staying mostly between 80 and 50 nevermind just green.
    Keep up the good work Bubba and no more field trips.

7. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Bubba is really looking good! Glad he came right back in when he escaped! Glad Forrest is feeling good even if his tummy is off.

8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Bubba's SS is a beauty! :D:D

I'm glad Bubba didn't venture far.

9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful start
    Glad he came back and didnt go far:eek:

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad to hear they are doing well. Surprised Bubba didn't take advantage of the gorgeous day and go mousing.

11. Bobbie And Bubba

I was shocked with SIL said he came right back in. Guess he thought he'd get a longer sentence if he didn't. :p

12. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I love look'in at Bubba's SS! It always makes me smile :) I keep telling Ravan ,that's what we want!

Are you still giving Forrest SEB? Have you tried giving it as a Liquid? Maybe a change would make a difference?:) cat pooping.jpg

energy.jpg

13. Bobbie And Bubba

Love the pic! Yes, on SEB, daily twice a day and I have been doing that for quite some time. I was doing it as a liquid in his food and then when he was really blocked, I switched to SEB balls 30 minutes prior to eating. That seemed to work well . I am back to the liquid in his food. Thinking I will switch it up from time to time. He hates me putting the SEB balls on the roof of his mouth.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I guess there must not have been any mouserls about. Lookin' good, Deputy Bubba. :cat:
    Sorry about Forrest's messy poops.

15. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Bubba's looking great!

I hope Forrest gets all better soon.