? Bubba 3/2 AMPS 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

2/28

Happy Caturday Y'all!

Status Quo here, I decided to hold the .25 dose a bit longer.

My solo pen is getting very low and I need to reorder from Mark's but it's going to be very cold here all week. Hopefully I have enough for another week and can delay the order to arrive here next week. When I was online this AM and I pointed my cursors at the Mark's website a warning came up that the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy's has this site on the not recommended list. Has anyone else received that pop up window? It didn't happen last time I ordered.

OT: Snowing here. I am driving an hour each way to pick up my granddaughter for her to spend the day and night with us. I can't wait! It's very hard to get my little teenage to commit to coming to visit. I made peanut butter brownies to help us celebrate. :)

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope you enjoy your visit. Brownies sound yummy.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I just looked at Mark's Marine Pharmacy and did not see any warning.
    I hope you have a great time with your granddaughter, and both enjoy those brownies :)

4. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

I checked their website as well and no warning popped up for me. Could just be a glitch on your computer or browser. Or a marketing ploy by a company in the US because you checked a non-US pharmacy. Nothing that we search for on our computers is private anymore. If I search for a product, etc. then I will get multiple ads via email or on FB etc. because I searched for it. I would not worry about it.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  5. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Enjoy the day with your granddaughter. Be careful driving.

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Bubba is looking good!
    Enjoy the day with your granddaughter!

7. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Keep those kitties safe, Deputy Bubba!

Have a lovely day with your granddaughter, Bobbie. MMMm, peanut-butter brownies.

I just checked Mark's Marine and found no government warning. They do have their own "warning" video that says that 99% of Canadian Online pharmacies are marketing institutions, but that Mark's is the real thing and is a real business with a physical pharmacy. Maybe you clicked off before reading the whole "spiel"?

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Does Mark's let you buy one pen of Lantus? I tried to order one pen of Levemir & was told NO. They only sell it by the box of 5 pens.:(

At what bg do you do a reduction? I wish Ravan would get a reduction. He always seems to be flirting with an increase!

You feed Raw,have you ever used Alnutrin Supplements ? I tried a sample a few days ago & I'm amazed at how much all 3 of my cats love it! ( Maybe too much!)

When I tried Food fur Life EZ complete My cats vomited no matter how little I used. The Alnutrin they are crazy about! I wonder what they put in there that my cats like it so much?
    wishing healing.jpg

10. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Hope you have a great visit with your Granddaughter.

what's your reasoning? Just wondering.

11. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

I ordered from Marks about a month ago and got some kind of warning, I can’t remember exactly what it said. It wasn’t Mark’s own warning. I went ahead and ordered, got my pens quickly, they have a 2020 expiration date. No problems.

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

:D:D:D I hope you enjoy your visit with your granddaughter.