Bubba 3.26 AMPS = 97,+7=65, PMPS=85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Morning L & L ~

I gave Bubba a 0.1 reduction this AM so that he will be safe on Tuesday while I am taking Forrest for his US appointment. Hope it doesn't mess him up too much ,but I think he was asking for a reduction anyway.

Forrest: He demanded to go out this AM at 5:30 and I let him! Momma just is tired of cleaning up urine. He has had 2 days now with no hind leg issues. YEAH.

Vines to all Beans and Kitties in need.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice start to today for the Bubbs! Sending lots of vetty and ultrasound vines to Forrest!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to hear no hind leg issues for Forrest! Vetty vines for the U/S. Does the vet require a fasting period before the U/S?

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Yeah for hind legs strength and no slipping :woot: Now on to this pee situation ... may it be a good report tomorrow and easy , evident solve :bighug: Sending prayers for that and safe , peaceful trip Tuesday , Bobbie :bighug:

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Yes, they did request a fast which is going to be sooooo hard as I have thyroid med to get in him. The receptionist said to give the smallest amount of food possible. I don't quite understand how food in his stomach could be in the way of looking at his kidney :rolleyes:

6. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

The fast is probably precautionary. They may need to sedate Forrest a little to do the u/s.

7. Bobbie And Bubba

That would make sense then!

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  8. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Bobbie, I feel your pain with the thyroid meds on empty stomach :nailbiting: When Elmo and boys suffered stomach upset last week I didn’t give Elmo thy meds for two days per vet advice. Might check with vet to see if withholding might be better than meds on empty tummy .

9. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Bubba will behave, he knows Forrest has the vet visit and not him :woot:. Vines for Forrest.

10. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I'm sure Bubba won't miss a beat and hopefully just surf. Happy to hear Forest is getting around better and don't blame you for letting him out. They are creatures of habit for sure. Moo was fasted for her U/S...they looked at all the organs in the abdomen and no food gives them a clear picture. Sending vines and prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Bobbie And Bubba

Did they need to sedate Moo?

12. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

No, she’s so terrified at the vet she freezes. They all think she’s the sweetest girl but at home she’s the devil

13. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

A cat under anesthesia, can throw up while intubated or otherwise, and choke on his own vomit, so if they need to sedate him, they want him to be safe.

14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Bubba surfs safely on the new dose tomorrow. I'm glad Forrest is getting around better. Sending vetty vines for tomorrow.

15. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

More vines for you and your tribe, Bobbie

16. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

This is Rex at the vet

17. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Sending vetty vines for you and Forrest tomorrow and surf steady for mama vines for Bubba, too❤️❤️❤️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.