Bubba 4/3 AMPS = 92, +3.75=59, PMPS=88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Morning L & L ~

Keeping Sina @HWright close to heart this morning. She lost her baby girl Azalea this morning at dawn. Sending her and Steve much love. :bighug:

Bubba is status quo and tightening up his cycle since his dip in the deep end on Easter night. All seems well with him. I caught him staring out into the night by my French door when I got up at 12 AM to check on him. I hope he'll be able to be back outside soon.

Forrest: still behaving. He is still constipated and I don't know how much he is getting out because of him preferring to be outside to do his thing. But there is evidence that there is still an issue. I take him 4/12 for a urinalysis. Hope he doesn't empty out in the carrier on the way to the vets like he's been doing.

Vines to all Beans and Kitties in need.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Very nice numbers for the Bubbs!
    My Allen was always constipated; we would wait until he hadn't gone for 3 days then start him on Cisapride (3 pills a day). When I realized that the cisapride seemed to make him feel better within 2 or 3 hours (even without having pooped) we started giving him a maintenance dose of 1 pill a day. He goes most days now!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about Azalea. Sending prayers to Sina and the Tribe (@HWright ).

I'm glad Bubba is doing well. I hope you can help Forrest with the constipation. Sending prayers.

HWright likes this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I will have to ask the vet about this. Thanks!

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Thank you, Bobbie, with all our heart and being. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    And with heaps of vines that Forrest and Bubba continue with steady sailing whether Bg’s or LB or just plain getting ready for Springtime. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, Carla ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and with multitudes of vines for you, Furball, Simba and Baby.

I’ll try to post a condo update for Azalea in awhile. thank you for your support and caring and especially during all that you are going through. ❤️❤️❤️

6. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

@HWright ((((hugs)))

I am so, so very sorry for the loss of your sweet girl. :bighug::arghh::(

HWright and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  7. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Sina, I am so sorry that you lost your girl!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  8. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

@HWright I am so sorry for your loss of little Azalea :bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  9. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

My apologies for not replying sooner, Lizzie, Sandi and Paul. ❤️

Thank you, Lizzie :bighug:❤️:bighug:

Thank you, too, Sandi :bighug:❤️:bighug:

Thank you, Paul, also. This is one amazing fellowship here in LL. :bighug:❤️:bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.