Bubba 5.13 AMPS 100, +6.25=66, PMPS= 79, +3.25= 50 +3.75=58

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Evening L & L ! Hope all the mothers had a great Mother's Day. We had a full day celebrating with my younger brother and mate for an early dinner here at my house.

His numbers look like he's not in pain but he is still leaving some food behind which is not like Bubba. Today, I got him back on his raw food for 2 of his 4 meals so far today and it didn't matter whether it was canned or raw, he was still leaving about .35 oz behind. :rolleyes:

I need to start brushing his teeth according to the vet instructions today on day 4 but, I think I will give him one more day to make sure he is healed well.

Vines to all Kitties and Beans in need.

2. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Eat yer fuds Bubba!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Mother's Day. I hope you can get Bubba back on track with his eating. Sending prayers.

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I hope Bubba is ok with having his teeth brushed...Boomer likes it and sits calmly while I do it.

5. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Bubba's gonna have the shiniest teeth here in the FDMB club :cat:

6. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

So happy Bubba is getting back to business, hope his appy improves (I’m sure it will).

Do let us know how the teeth brushing goes, do you need Kevlar gloves to do that? ;)

Toki doesn’t mind if we touch her teeth, but Asia is a different story.

Happy Mother’s Day, Bobbie! Sounds like you had a nice day with your family. :bighug:

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Are those the gloves that people that handle Falcons use?? If so, yes! I need some of those. LOL. Tomorrow is the day....... if I don't post for a while it will be because I am being fitting for a new arm prosthetic. :eek:

8. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

I hear ya, Bronx won't let me get anywhere near his mouth. He's willing to break his neck to get away :(

9. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at that. Best of luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.