Bubba 5/20 AMPS 81, PMPS=75

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, May 20, 2019.

1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Last Post 5/7

Good evening L, B, & L ~

Haven't posted since Bubba's BD on 5/7. It's been busy with mom, she had a UTI and now is going to have to go on insulin. Lantus! I can deal with that.

Hope all is well. I have lots of catching up to do.

Status quo with Bubba. He is enjoying his outdoor time " on the hill " ( sitting on the large compost pile) in the AM for a few hours and then again in the PM or after dinner.

His numbers have been good and even though I could reduce to all greens, I have been holding onto the 0.1 dose for a while. His numbers lately have been good. upload_2019-5-20_19-12-34.png

OT: Forrest: He has been having sporadic peeing as he walks. Not sure if it's behavioral or physical due to the renal cyst. His appy has been pretty good. So many issues with this boy...

Hope to catch up with everyone after tomorrow. Another MD appt. for mom tomorrow.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Bubba is doing well and Forrest has a good appy. Sorry about the peeing issue. How crazy your mom will be on Lantus. I hope things go well for her. Sending prayers.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Wonderful update for Bubba! I'm glad he's been holding steady for you! Poor Forrest though. Peeing issues (especially cat pee) is hard. Do you have him in a diaper or anything to curtail the mess? I'm so glad his appy is good. One less thing...

I'm sorry to hear about your ma. I hope her introduction to Lantus is smooth!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.