Bubba 6.27 AMPS=110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Last Post 6.12

Good Morning L & L ~

I've been off line for a bit, it' been busy and we were in NY for another niece's wedding. Bubba did great for the pet sitter while we were away and stayed in green pre-shots. Since I've been home his having some constipation issues probably due to not getting his poo supplements for 24 hours and his pre shot tests are reflecting that. Since he won't always eat without coaxing when the supplement is in in his food, I omitted it while we were gone so Matt wouldn't have to deal with that. :blackeye:

He is still at 0.1 unit and I was hoping to try a drop when we returned from NY, but with his recent numbers, I will hold.

Hope everyone is doing well. I need some serious catching up. I am in a Lyme's flare up right now and struggling with my energy level.

Vines to all Kitties and Beans in need.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Bubba did great for the petsitter. I hope his constipation clears up soon and his PS numbers come back down. I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers. :bighug:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

It is a busy time of year. Getting poop schedule back online vines, and I hope the Lyme flare is short!

4. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Good to hear he did well for the sitter :) I hope your Lyme flare is short lived!
    Out of curiosity why do you think your numbers are too high to reduce to a drop? Is it because he has been OTJ before?

5. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Healing energy to both of you, I wondered where you went. I missed seeing Bubba the Pirate's cute face.

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for healing ,Bobbie :bighug: Hope ur momma is doing well ❤️

7. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Hi Bobbie. I am happy you were able to get away and have some fun. Sending good poo vines to Bubba and feel better vines to you as well. :bighug:

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending feel-better vines to you Bobbie and poop vines to the Bubbs!

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Because of the recent blue pre shots and his nadirs have been a little higher than before I went out of town. Since he has been OTJ 3 times before, I want a super strong remission this time and saying that, there are no guarantees. I think he is heading in the right direction. upload_2018-6-27_22-6-35.png

Jill & Alex (GA) likes this.
  10. Bobbie And Bubba

She is doing great! She had so much fun at my niece's wedding. I was afraid to take her initially as it was a 4 hour car ride, 7 hour wedding, the next morning a breakfast and then a 4 hour car ride. She did fantastic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.