Bubba 6/7 AMPS= 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Last Post

Good Morning L & L ~

It's been since Saturday that I posted. Status Quo with Bubba, holding steady rather flat, but green. :D
    Momma has been busy and consumed with other things.

OT: Forrest is still being a wise guy and hosed down the Master Bathroom again a few days ago. He will pee in the box if someone places him there. :rolleyes:

Vines to all Beans and Kitties in need.

2. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start to the day for Bubba!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I was thinking we hadn't seen a Bubba update for a while. I'm glad he is doing well. Sorry Forrest is still peeing where he shouldn't. I hope you can figure things out for him.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful SS Bubs! Nice to be 'consumed' with other things - back to normal life without dancing the sugar dance all day every day... I'm jealous :D:D:D

5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

:bighug:❤️:bighug:

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

What a beautiful ss Bubba!
    How old is Forrest?

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Oh , Forrest :banghead: Prayers that you get him sorted out soon, Bobbie :bighug: Hope your mom is well ❤️ What a caring daughter you are :bighug:

8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

At least Forrest knows where the 'appropriate' place to go! :rolleyes:

Awesome about Bubba staying in greens. :D

9. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Looking fantcatstic Bubbs! Keep it going so you can go field mouse hunting buddy :D:D Oh Forrest :( Bobbie, refresh my memory...did they say it's likely dementia? I believe they said the cyst on his bladder is not the likely cause? This is a pretty good article and mimics others I googled. https://canna-pet.com/signs-dementia-cats-manage/

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Thanks for that article! Yeah, the vet said he did not feel that the size of the cyst could be causing any problems with the peeing rather it is more likely because he is in Stage 2 CKD, mixed with some behavioral issues and with his age a factor it could be some dementia. There are times that Forrest walks into the room and seem like he is lost or confused or not sure why he came into the room. And recently, I will hear him cry out for no apparent reason.

I all ready give him Omega 3 oil, and he gets the Egg Yolk powder twice a day to help with gut motility and also it helps with dementia. He's a piece of work.

How is Moo and Leo doing?

11. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

12. Bobbie And Bubba

HA! I just tagged you on Pig's thread. I have not used those , but have used Feliway. For some reason, I got out of the habit of placing it in his favorite spots to lay so I will start back tomorrow. It did help in the past when he was peeing inappropriately.

13. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

I thought feliway made a collar but nothing came up in the search (only the diffusers), only the one I linked to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.