Bubba 7/10 AMPS 109 2 Drops?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Last Post

Good Morning L & L ~

Bubba is starting to creep upwards since I decreased him from 0.1 to 1 drop. Anyone know how to do 2 drops consistently? His lowest reading yesterday was 84. The 0.1 dose was doing good by him and he was getting nice nadirs of low 60's and high 50's.

Wondering if all the excitement of being outside and the anticipation of it is raising his BG's.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Maybe he's physically preparing for 'the hunt'?:D Seems like something that would normally happen - do you think? 84 isn't bad though...I'm no expert so maybe give him a little more time to settle in to that dose? Depot still in play? Hope he settles down and enjoys the great outdoors.:cool: Obviously I'd love for Luci to have numbers like that all the time...anything under 100! Beautiful!:bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how to measure two drops. He is still in really good numbers. Hopefully he won't keep creeping up.

4. Bobbie And Bubba

That is kind of what I was thinking too as he starts crying to go out before breakfast. The depot should be gone as of the end of Sunday evening (7/9) Maybe more "settle in" time.......

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Who can know the ways of these cats? It would be nice if someone could get a curve on a civvie to see if - in anticipation of going outside to hunt - they get an increase in their BG - to me it just makes sense - like a runner carbing up in preparation for the long run - however with these cats I think the prep is obviously more instinctual and something that is automatic...would be worthy of a research study :woot:

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Perhaps you can pull up 0.1u and count how many drops are in there. Then you can squeeze out what you don't need to have 2 drops??

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Good idea! Why didn't I think of that?? Thanks Mandy. :)

8. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Sending successful squeezing drops prayers to you , Bobbie :bighug::)

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I did the .1u less X drops with Jones.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Bubba in position for mice, good job. He probably caught 1 or 2 by now. Your property will be mice free in no time.

11. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Bubbs better be careful of those numbers; you don't want the mouse-hunting privileges revoked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.