Bubba 7/20 AMPS = 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Last Post 7/17

Good Morning L & L ~

So far today has been a 1 vole, 1 mice morning which momma had to extract from the jaws of death. Luckily, he brings each catch close to the house and cries the primal cry so I am alerted. When I looked out ,I see him prancing towards the house with the victim hanging limply and Forrest spies them and starts running towards Bubba and his prize. I swear I heard Forrest squeal ""YIPPEE".

They both got a treat in exchange for the victim. As I type this Bubba is sitting vigil in front of the wood pile.......waiting.........sigh.

Vines to all Beans and Kitties in need.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

ah how nice that Bubba is bringing you so many presents! :eek::cat::rolleyes:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

The Bubba Adventures :cat: or... The Pirate of Pennsylvania :p

You know he is happy though. That has to make you happy :D. Even Forrest is getting in on the action.

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Bubba is definitely doing really fantastic on this dose! Keep up the good work Bubba, although perhaps just play cat and mouse instead of provider of the family. :cat:

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sounds like he’s been busy lol victims:eek::eek:

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Your stories of the Great Yellow Hunter of the North are sooo fun and descriptive, Bobbie :bighug: Thanks for sharing Bubba’s Excellent Adventures with us :bighug::)

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

So cute, but still so sad for those creatures.

Bubba is looking so good! :D:D

8. Bobbie And Bubba

I know........

9. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

So funny, but Mom, he's having fun!

10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Congrats to Bubba for his prizes in the garden:D:D...you know it's just instinct...he can't help it..in fact he probably feels most victorious and alive when he's capturing some poor helpless victim:rolleyes:...it's nature's way...And Forrest getting in on the action too...oh how exciting for them!

I think Luci would have made a good hunter...but alas...spends all her time inside and we don't have any wild critters in her for her to hunt down and mutilate.:bighug::bighug:

Bubb's got great numbers too! So many things to be happy about on this fine Friday afternoon :woot::woot:

11. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Bubba is the man!

12. Bobbie And Bubba

How are you doing Paul!??

13. Bronx's dad (GA)

Ok Bobbie, thanks for asking. Just got back from AZ for a work trip & Bronx was stuck in the pinks while I was gone. His tumor must be active again, eating way too much and insulin needs keep going up again :(. But he is happy i'm home :). Hope all is well with you.

14. Bobbie And Bubba

I am sure Bronx is glad you are home and I bet you are glad to be home too. Hope he comes down ASAP. Bubba gets stressed when I am gone so I hope that is all there is too it and he was just stress eating ( I stress eat too :rolleyes:)

I love AZ! Love the dry heat. I love hot, just not humid. What part of the state were you in? I especially like Scottsdale and Sedona.

15. Bronx's dad (GA)

Phoenix by the Convention Center. Took a walk one night to the closest brewery which was about a mile away and took a wrong turn when I left, neighborhood was not good and glad I made it out alive :woot:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.