Buddy 1/29 AMPS - 358, PMPS 244, +3 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly and Buddy, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Kelly and Buddy

Kelly and Buddy Member

Not sure what's happening with Buddy. Maybe a bounce but it doesn't seem quite right.

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly, did you retest it? Could have been a bad strip.

ETA: If you did retest and it was correct, could he have gotten into some contraband that you aren't' aware of? You are right, it does look out of place.

3. Kelly and Buddy

Kelly and Buddy Member

Unfortunately, I did not retest but probably should have. His PMPS the last night was pretty high so I assumed it was related to that. His PMPS looks reasonable and he's already in green at +3.

As for contraband, he did get into some but I didn't think it would impact him buy maybe it did. I was making broccoli soup and he jumped on the counter and ripped open the bag of broccoli. What cat likes broccoli???? He took off with an entire crown clenched in his teeth and I didn't think I was going to get it back. He might have gotten a small bite. A bit later, he snagged an brand new, unopened bag of buns my son had on the counter and was shredding the bag. He demolished the bag but I couldn't tell that he actually ate any bread but perhaps he did.

He is something else. I just can't bring myself to lock him up 24/7 but having him out has become increasingly more challenging. He NEVER stops looking for food.